supermoto supermoto
WWW.URBAN-SUPERMOTO.BE

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Christmas Coupon Codes: 20% OFF Mac Multi-track Blu-ray Ripp
Ga naar pagina 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> off topic
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Velemoochi

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-12-2015 02:57:07    Onderwerp: Christmas Coupon Codes: 20% OFF Mac Multi-track Blu-ray Ripp Reageren met citaat

Pavtube Software offered the biggest promotion. You may have no issues about backup and conversion friend able to output lossless MKV and multi-track MP4/MOV/AVI.

Every year on Christmas day, families and friends get together and have a toast in the Christmas party. Drinks, snacks, Christmas decorations, and of course the best upbeat and merry Christmas party music are your must-haves for a great Christmas party. With Christmas party season in full swing, we have hand-picked this playlist of the top Christmas party Blu-rays for kids and best Xmas party songs with either the 2015 newly-released or the classic. We hope those great party Blu-rays could give you a special festive feeling.

Here Pavtube, a faithful fan of Christmas, provides the best Christmas deal for Mac OS X El Capitan or Windows 10, surprising you with mouth-watering gifts for free as well as big Christmas discounts to help to add interests and happiness into the special season. Now never lose the golden chance and stuff your stockings with Christmas gifts and freebies from Pavtube Store!

Hot Search: Blu-ray to PS3 | Blu-ray Tips | | Methods about BD Backup | Directly Copy Blu-ray with keeping 7.1 | 3D Blu-ray to Stereoscopic Player

Note: Santa and Pavtube would be the best combo, Santa will give you the socks, and we put the discount in the socks. just click the buttons below and find out the discount we prepare for you.

[size="3"]Top Christmas Gift - 20% OFF Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac[/size]

Original price: $42
Now: $33.6

Key Features: Extract nearly all formats video/audio from Blu-ray/DVD, especially multi-track MP4/MOV and lossless MKV with multiple subtitle/audio track and all chapter markers. Allows you to customize video/audio parameters in “Settings”. Learn Review.

Other Highlighted features of Pavtube ByteCopy:

• Rip/Convert DVD and Blu-ray movies from disc, folder, and image file for playback on iOS/Android/Windows devices and HD Players.
  • Output soft subtitles making it possible to turn on/off in players
  • Remove unwanted audio tracks and subtitles streams
  • Produce a decent 1080p MKV file in the original 16:9 ratio from BD movie
  • Cracks Blu-ray discs with latest versions of AACS and BD+ protections
  • Bypasses DVD copy-protections like CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
  • Preserves all video and audio tracks, including HD audio (TrueHD, DTS-MA)
  • Transcodes VC-1 encoded Blu-ray contents to H.264 encoded MKV files
  • Converts HD audio (TrueHD,DTS-MA) to more acceptable AC-3 and DTS 5.1 audio when it necessary.
  • Copy/Backup BD/DVD as fast as your drive can read data when lossless output is selected.
  • Added 3D profiles in Format menu. (Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI)
  • Resumed subtitle output feature to Format menu.

Note: The number of Blu-ray/DVD Ripper in the market that support to output multi-track video you can count on one hand.

Tips >> Make 1:1 Copy Blu-ray to Mac El Capitan using ByteCopy for Mac:

Top Way: Full disc Copy: 1:1 Copy Blu-ray Without Compression on Mac

Other Ways:
Directly Copy: Backup Blu-ray TV series discs with DTS audio | Copy DVD movies with chapter markers

Lossless MKV output: Make copy of DVD/Blu-ray discs to hard drive on Mac losslessly

Learn>> FAQs: Lossless Backup/Convert BD/DVD with multiple tracks and subtitle streams.

You won’t get a Blu-ray/DVD Software at such low price in normal days. This is the biggest discount that Pavtube can offer you. You won’t get a Blu-ray/DVD/Video Software at such low price in normal days. So if you have a plan to purchase a BD/DVD/Video Converter in the near future, why not push the schedule forward and get it in Pavtube Christmas Promotion activity.

Additional: To help you make a wise choice, I did a deep review and comparison between the four backup tools. You can check out the differences and then choose the favorite to create high quality Blu-ray/DVD/ISO/4K/HD Video and Movie backups: Pavtube Softwares Comparison: ByteCopy vs BDMagic vs DVDAid vs Video Converter Ultimate.

Read More: Pavtube ByteCopy Related Guides

Source: http://movie-tips-review.blogspot.com/2015/12/christmas-coupon-codes-20-off-mac-multi.html
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-11-2021 07:43:24    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Can I just say what a reduction to find somebody who truly is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know the way to bring an issue to gentle and make it important. More folks must read this and understand this side of the story. I cant consider youre no more standard since you undoubtedly have the gift. 먹튀검증커뮤니티
Terug naar boven
soveda4966

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-11-2021 06:37:33    Onderwerp: jack Reageren met citaat

I must show some appreciation to you for bailing me out of this scenario. Because of surfing around throughout the world wide web and coming across tricks which were not helpful, I figured my entire life was done. Being alive minus the strategies to the issues you’ve solved as a result of your good article is a critical case, and the kind that would have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I had not discovered your site. Your main know-how and kindness in touching all things was excellent. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t come upon such a subject like this. I’m able to now look ahead to my future. Thanks very much for this reliable and result oriented help. I won’t be reluctant to recommend the blog to anyone who needs and wants support on this issue. slotxo
Terug naar boven
soveda4966

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-11-2021 12:01:11    Onderwerp: jack Reageren met citaat

This web-site may be a walk-through like the info you wished about it and didn’t know who ought to. Glimpse here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it. Instagram Likes kaufen
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-11-2021 10:12:38    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

The Arden is proudly developed by Qingjian Realty. Incorporated in Singapore since 2008, the firm have achieved many awards and concluded a wide array of ... The Arden
Terug naar boven
soveda4966

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-12-2021 13:52:40    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

There are some attention-grabbing closing dates on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There is some validity but I’ll take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely USA VISA APPLICATION
Terug naar boven
soveda4966

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-12-2021 12:31:55    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Best Injector Cleaner Beyond Performances is an Amsoil Dealer that provides the best Amsoil diesel oil, amsoil motor oil, best transmission fluid, and engine lubricants. https://beyondperformances.com/
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-12-2021 10:48:07    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Welcome to the best website of free gamesAll over Latin America, gamegames.com, you will find the largest variety of free online games so you can forget about any boredom time; We have taken care of making a sensational selection of free games for your entertainment. Jueguitos gratis
Terug naar boven
soveda4966

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-12-2021 13:56:17    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Good job right here. I actually enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this topic. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see far more of this from you. [url=https://www.canada-visa-online.org/es/lugares-de-visita-obligada-en-Alberta,-Canadá/]Visa de turista de Canadá[/url]
Terug naar boven
soveda4966

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-12-2021 12:38:42    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

For example, put the humidifier in a place with moderate ventilation and light, and remember not to approach it. Panana Furniture Online UK 513070341 So, should the bed be softer or harder? Of course, the hardness of the bed, to be precise, should refer to the softness of the mattress.
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-12-2021 11:48:35    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Christmas is comming and you might be looking for best affordable christmas gift ideas for her ​​Find the best Christmas gift ideas and secret Santa gifts that will make the holidays merry and bright. Shop for Christmas gifts in Singapore today. Christmas Gift Ideas – Explore Innerfyre website & make your loved once day special
Terug naar boven
soveda4966

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-12-2021 14:32:15    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

my sister has a dancewear that is full of glitter, it looks cheeky but nice’ 메이저사이트
Terug naar boven
yegam52899
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-12-2021 07:04:28    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

I think this is among the most important information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers SEO Dover
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-12-2021 13:53:13    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Enlarged prostate relieving pill bph relieving pill main benefits getting prostate size back to normal stopping frequent bladder issue preventing prostate cancer protecting prostate from getting bigger again improving mental health and sex drive and finally helping curing bph prostastream creator frank neal prosta stream supplement ​ingredients
Terug naar boven
yegam52899
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-12-2021 14:27:26    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

This web page can be a walk-through for all of the information you wanted about this and didn’t know who ought to. Glimpse here, and you’ll certainly discover it. VISA FOR AMERICA
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> off topic Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Ga naar pagina 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
Pagina 1 van 4

Ga naar: