supermoto supermoto
WWW.URBAN-SUPERMOTO.BE

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Capture Sony A6000 AVCHD 60p clips to FCP X editing

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> Foto album
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Andyeric
gevorderd member

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-07-2015 07:57:57    Onderwerp: Capture Sony A6000 AVCHD 60p clips to FCP X editing Reageren met citaat

Capture Sony A6000 AVCHD 60p clips to FCP X for editing

Summary: In order to solve Final Cut Pro X won't import Sony A6000 AVCHD footages troubleshooting; one feasible solution is to directly convert AVCHD .mts to FCP X more supported video format. Below is just the step by step guide.

Hot Search: Sony Column | MTS Column | FCP Column | MTS to VLC | MTS to Premiere Pro CC | MTS to Sony Vegas Pro 12 | 3D MTS to LG TV | Free MTS to Youtube | Free MTS to iPad Air | Store MTS in NAS | 3D MTS to 3D AVI | MTS to WD TV

The Sony A6000 is a great overall camera for more advanced photographers who want something smaller than a DSLR, especially if they need the continuous - shooting speed. It allows you to record 1080/60p AVCHD MTS video. Many of us, who own the Sony A6000 (and everybody else who is interested) are now looking forward an easy solution about A6000 AVCHD MTS to FCP X import issues. (MTS File Extension Details and Tips)

"Hi, there. I have just purchased a Sony A6000 last month, which is a super-compact mirrorless camera according to Sony. I've been using it to film a lot over the last 2 weeks and now I want to import A6000 AVCHD MTS to FCP X to do some basic editing, but it seems that FCP X can not open the A6000 AVCHD MTS at all. Why? I've imported and edited AVCHD 24p files into FCP X without any issues from a NEX-5N. Can anyone help me out please? MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)."

Like Sony A5000, the A6000 is able to shoot footage in both AVCHD codec and web-friendly MP4 format. But being different from the A5000, more than recording 1920*1080/60i and 1920*1080/24p video files, the Sony A6000 is also capable of shooting AVCHD in Full HD 1920*1080 at super-smooth 60p, which A5000 can not. If you captured loads of AVCHD 60p clips with Sony A6000, you may have import issues one or another while loading them to FCP X. That's because the 60p MTS is a new format above and beyond the standard AVCHD specifications. There are rarely NLEs having native support for the 1080-60p footage.

Some main files formats recommended for Final Cut Pro X

- Video Formats: Apple Animation codec, Apple Intermediate codec, Apple ProRes(all versions), AVC-intra, AVCHD (including AVCCAM, AVCHD Lite, and NXCAM), DV (including DVCAM, DVCPRO, and DVCPRO50), DVCPRO HD, H.264, HDV, iFrame, Motion JPEG(OpenDML only), MPEG IMX(D-10), REDCODE RAW (R3D), Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, XAVC, XDCAM HD/EX/HD422, QuickTime formats.

- Audio Formats: AAC, AIFF, BWF, CAF, MP3, MP4, WAV

- Container Format: 3GP, AVI, MP4, MXF, QuickTime

- Still-image Formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD, RAW, TGA, TIFF

Generally, we can use Log and Transfer or Log and Capture to import AVCHD MTS to FCP X for editing, but don't expect it to result in top quality. From Apple official website or the information we mentioned above, you will know that FCP best supported video codec is Apple ProRes codec, which is native codec for Final Cut Pro editing on Mac. So we could depend on Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac to rewrap MTS to ProRes with fast conversion speed and high quality preserved. The one used here can meet your demands with its simple interface but rich functions.

Other Download:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter-Download/dp/B00QIE3U0Y
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177029.html

How to edit Sony A6000 AVCHD MTS in FCP X?

Step 1: Connect your Sony A6000 camcorder to Mac via USB cable and find the AVCHD MTS files from the camera folder. Then copy and transfer the AVCHD MTS files from A6000 to the Apple hard drive disk.

Step 2: Import A6000 AVCHD MTS files to Mac MTS Converter. Run it as the best Mac MTS Converter, and click the "Add video" button to load AVCHD MTS files. You may also directly drag and drop AVCHD MTS videos to application UI for importing files.

Step 3: Click the "Format" option and navigate the mouse cursor to "Final Cut Pro>>Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" as output format. (Apple ProRes Info & Tips)

Tips: If want to edit these MTS file, and here are Top 5 MTS Video Editing Software recommended to you.

Step 4: When everything is ready, click "Convert" to start converting A6000 AVCHD MTS to ProRes. This Mac MTS/M2TS Converter supports batch conversion so you may load multiple files and convert them at one time.

Now, you can edit Sony A6000 AVCHD MTS files in FCP X freely.

Good news! Pavtube Bundles Deals are coming! It's a time for taking a break from work and relaxing. And now you can enjoy your colorful time with good featured products at "Pavtube Bundles Deals". Go ahead and click the link to get your coupon. Save up to $44.1!Never miss!!!
  • MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MXF Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
  • MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MKV Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
  • MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + FLV/F4V Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
  • iMixMXF($45) + HD Video Converter for Mac($35) = Only $54.9 .....

Further Reading:
Top 5 MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac Reviewed 2014-2015
Top 5 Best AVCHD MTS to AVI Converter We Should Learn Well
Compress MTS to MP4 with Handbrake/Free MTS/M2TS Converter
Free Convert MTS/M2TS Videos to iTunes for Free on Mac
Best method to change video format from MTS to SWF
Merge hard drive camera recored MTS videos into one with no conversion
Freely Play Sony Handycam MTS Videos on Windows 10/Mac Yosemite
Get Sony Handycam 3D MTS videos into After Effects CC on Mac
Deinterlace Sony Cybershot DSC-WX300 1080/60i MTS video to Apple TV on Mac
Load Sony HDR-PJ670/B MTS Files to Avid MC for Editing
Play Panasonic Lumix-DMC-TS1 MTS Videos on QuickTime
Get Sony Alpha 77 Mark II AVCHD into iMovie/FCE
Get AVCHD MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS into Premiere Elements 12
Convert 3D MTS video to SBS/Top-Bottom 3D MP4 on Mac
Tips on Importing MTS to Corel VideoStudio Pro X7

Source: http://handycameratips.jimdo.com/2015/06/02/encode-avchd-mts-to-fcp-x/
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
fareed
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-08-2021 08:35:56    Onderwerp: master986 Reageren met citaat

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. exchanger24
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-08-2021 09:16:07    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. best percussion gun
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-08-2021 10:42:10    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Chat rooms online
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-08-2021 12:14:47    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Buy mdma online
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-08-2021 14:30:13    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! robo investidor trader
Terug naar boven
Tanmikevi
nieuw member

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-11-2021 09:05:37    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

I'm passionate about it and would like to learn more about it. Would you mind updating your blog with new material as your knowledge grows? It is incredibly beneficial to me. Fall guys
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> Foto album Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: