supermoto supermoto
WWW.URBAN-SUPERMOTO.BE

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Watch 3D Video on Oculus Rift CV1

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> Te koop
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Velemoochi

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-08-2017 09:34:50    Onderwerp: Watch 3D Video on Oculus Rift CV1 Reageren met citaat

Common issues: “ Is there anyway to playback 3D BluRay using the rift CV1? Or are we still forced to re-encode everything to a Side By Side format to use the Oculus Home (lame) Video Player? I've watched some 3D movie samples on a Google Cardboard & HTC One (1920x1080) and didn't mind the slightly low resolution, but then again I've been happy with a 720p 3D DLP Projector on a 106" screen for the past 6 years.”

As above shows, on Rift CV1 related forums many users have need to backup 3D Movies to computer and then watch 3D Movies with Oculus Rift CV1 through your devices/computer. So, you can’t deny that there is a possibility that your 3D movies are not supported by Oculus Rift CV1. In this case, you need to convert these 3D content to 3D MP4/MKV for Oculus Rift CV1.

Get the 3D experience on Oculus Rift CV1 By Converting 3D Contents

Prepare: A powerful 3D Movie Converter for Oculus Rift CV1

Pavtube Video Converter - Cheap, original quality preserving, perfectly 3D effect, easy to use, 3D SBS MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI/MOV offer, fast video converting speed, no adware/spyware.

With it, you can convert your any 3D movies or 2D, 4K, HD, movies to Oculus Rift CV1 friendly 3D SBS MP4, MOV etc for smoothly watching. Unlike other converters on the market such as: Handbrake, MPEG Streamclip or FFmpeg Converter, it supports almost all input and output video/audo formats, it can change 2D/3D movies, no matter best horror movies on YouTube, Netflix, family/kids movies, or action movies to 3D MP4, 3D AVI, 3D MKV, WMV, MOV, etc for your specific use on Oculus Rift CV1 and other popular VR headsets including Gear VR, VR One, Rift DK2, Google Cardboard, etc. or 3D TV or directly to latest mobile devices such as iPhone 7, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPad Air 2/Mini 4, Samsung Galaxy Note/S series, etc.

Learn >> 3D Movie Playback Tips | Watch iTunes DRM Movies on Zeiss VR One | 3D Blu-rays to Gear VR

Free Download Top 3D Converter for Oculus Rift CV1:

Other Download:

- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html

Follow the guide to Convert 3D Movies to Oculus Rift CV1 3D format

Step 1: Add 3D Movies

Launch the top Oculus Rift CV1 3D converter and add your movie source by clicking the "Load file(s)" or “Add videos” icon to import videos to the app.

Step 2: Select a suitable output video format

Oculus Rift CV1 supports MP4, MKV, etc format. You can click the "Format" bar and choose "MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)" or "MKV Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mkv)" from "3D Video" profile list for your Oculus Rift CV1. Learn >> differences between Anaglyph 3D and Side-by-Side 3D.

Note: For getting better 3D experience for Oculus Rift CV1, you should adjust the video size and bitrate here. Clicking the "Settings" button, for common videos, 1280x720 HD resolution and 5 Mb/s video bitrate are recommended. 1920x1080 compressed side-by-side 3D should be resampled to 1920x540 resolution full side-by-side resolution.

Step 3: Start to transform all videos to 3D MP4 for Oculus Rift CV1

The last step is to press the big "Convert" button on the right to start converting all 3D videos to Oculus Rift CV1 on Windows. The conversion takes a few minutes, if you don't have time to wait, you can choose "Shut down computer after conversion". Then your computer will be turned off automatically after the conversion is finished.

What's more, it's also a huge time saver, 6x faster speed while keeping outstanding quality. The 3D models include Anaglyph (Red/cyan), Anaglyph (Green/magenta), Anaglyph (Amber/blue), Side By Side (Full), Side by Side (Half-Width), Top and Bottom (Full), Top and Bottom (Half-Height). Or get Mac version for 3D movie creating.

Related Software:

Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate not only can convert any 2D/3D/HD/4K videos and any audios to VR headst, TV, portable device, editing software etc, but also can rip DVD, Blu-ray movies to any format you need. If you have the ripping Disc requirement, you can have a try. Here is the review.

Related Question about Best Video Player for Oculus Rift CV1:

Q: Is there a player available that will wrestle control of the CV1 away from the Oculus Home software? I wanted to watch a side-by-side 3D movie with it to test and I can't figure out how. All the software I used for the DK doesn't seem to work because when I put the headset on the Oculus Home app pops up.

A: Here is the list of all* the Oculus Rift video players that I could find, plus giving my own personal favourite (at the bottom):

VR Player

VR Player is a known program amongst Oculus Rift veterans. Although I would not recommend using it with DK2 (as it has some performance issues), it is one of the best video players available for the first Oculus Rift development kit. Download here.

LiveViewRift

Say hello to one of the most popular DK2 video players. It is on top of the list for many people, and for a good reason. It perform superbly, has a solid tracking, and has no performance issues. It is my second favourite Oculus Rift video player. Download here.

MaxVR

MaxVR does everything that you ask him to. There are no complications with this program. Although some features might be missing, it can be seen as something positive. It is one of the most simplistic players that doesn’t confuse their users. Download here. Price is $9.99.

CINEVEO

CINEVEO is a bit of a controversial app. Its creator, Sven Kohn, had some dishonorable ways to market his program, as well as having a bad customer support. Due to these incidents, CINEVEO has been blacklisted in vrapps & EnterTheRift.fr. You can read more about the incidenthere on reddit. Price is $9.99.

RiftMax

Riftmax has also its own spin to all these video players. Apart from watching movies and everything you want, you are able to invite friends or join parties, like in Convrge. To make the best of this social interaction, you can use your spotlight to sing some karaoke to others. Download here.

Source:http://riftinfo.com/list-of-oculus-rift-video-players-available

So I hope you found this article useful. I think it is great that a single developer took the time to make sure that some of the paramount VR experiences from back in the day could be seen once again by all of Virtual Realities newcomers. As VR moves forward I‘’m sure we will see a lot of new and very exciting content coming out, but there’s just something to be said for going back and re-visiting the classics! Let me know your thoughts on this subject and tell me about the older games and demos you have been able to run in the comments below.

Related Articles:

Create 3D SBS Video for Vitrio VR | Watch 3D Blu-ray on Oculus Rift DK2

Watch Blu-ray/DVD movies on Freefly VR | Play 3D Blu-ray with PlayStation VR

Import 3D movie to Oculus Rift for watching | 10 Best Video Players for Oculus Rift

Watch 3D Yify Movies on Gear VR | View 3D Blu-ray with Google Cardboard 2

Play 3D ISO on VR Headsets | View 3D Blu-ray Movies in HTC Vive through Devices

View 3D Movies on ANTVR Kit | Play 3D Blu-ray Movies on Samsung Gear VR

Source:http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2016/08/play-3d-video-on-oculus-rift-cv1.html
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> Te koop Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: