supermoto supermoto
WWW.URBAN-SUPERMOTO.BE

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Rip Blu-ray to SBS/Top-Bottom/Anaglyph 3D MOV

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> accessoires & dealers
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Velemoochi

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-10-2017 08:14:39    Onderwerp: Rip Blu-ray to SBS/Top-Bottom/Anaglyph 3D MOV Reageren met citaat

Want to copy 2D/3D Blu-ray to 3D MOV? This article gives details about how to convert Blu-ray to SBS/Top-Bottom/Anaglyph 3D MOV with the best Blu-ray to 3D MOV Ripper. 

Since Blu-ray discs possess the feature of high quality images, people would like to spend more money for the visual feast. Then is there a way to watch your 2D/3D Blu-ray movie on iPad/iPhone/iPod, QuickTime or edit in FCP/iMovie/FCE with 3D effect? The most favorable way is to convert 2D and 3D Blu-ray videos to 3D MOV format. 

For those who are still looking for some software to rip 2D/3D BDs, here we highly recommend Pavtube BDMagic, which is a yet professional Blu-ray Ripping software. With it you can easily convert 2D/3D Blu-ray movies to SBS/Top-Bottom/Anaglyph 3D MOV format. Plus, the original Blu-ray in 1080p can be output just in the same definition, or compressed to 720p video; the choice is yours. (Read Top 5 3D Blu-ray Movie Converter Review) Download the tool and follow the full guide on ripping Blu-ray to 3D MOV below. 

Step 1. Add 2D/3D Blu-ray source file to the program 

Once installed the latest Blu-ray Converter (Mac version is BDMagic for Mac) onto your computer, launch it and click disc icon to load 2D and 3D Blu-ray files. 

Step 2. Set 3D format as output 

Click "Format" bar and move mouse to "3D Video" column, you can choose either "MOV Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mov)" or "MOV Anaglyph 3D Video (*.mov)" or "MOV Top-Bottom 3D Video (*.mov)" as output format for watching on iDevices and editing. (Read Differences Between Anaglyph 3D and Side-by-Side 3D

If you want to other 3D video format, you could choose it according to your specific need, like converting to 3D MP4 for Plex Server, ripping to 3D MKV or 3D AVI for 3D TV. 

Tip: Customize 3D video effect by entering “Settings” tab to achieve the best video effect on 3D devices. 

Step 3. Start 2D/3D Blu-ray to 3D MOV conversion 

When everything is OK, just press the "Convert" button to start the conversion. You can follow the conversion process by the progress bar. 

Once the conversion finished, you are able to get 3D MOV files via clicking "Open" button. Then it would be easy for you to watch or edit the converted Blu-ray on various MOV-compatible 3D applications at ease. 

Srl: https://top-software-for-videos.jimdo.com/2016/01/20/rip-blu-ray-to-3d-mov/

More:

Use Kodi to Watch 3D Blu-ray Movies with Raspberry Pi

How to Watch 3D Blu-ray in Lakento MVR Glasses?

View 3D Blu-ray Movies in HTC Vive through Devices

Watch 3D Blu-ray on Google DayDream View

Watch 3D Blu-ray Movies on Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6

Watch 3D Blu-ray Movies on WD TV Line Products

Rip 3D Blu-ray to Stream in Panasonic VT65 via Plex

Easy Way to Convert 3D Blu-ray ISO to SBS 3D MKV

Rip 3D Blu-rays for BenQ W1070 1080P 3D Projector

Rip 3D Blu-ray to 3D SBS MP4 for Samsung 3D TV

Ripping 3D Blu-ray to MKV Full HD 3D with MakeMKV

Play 3D Blu-ray Movies on Samsung Gear VR with 3D Effect

Play 2D/3D Blu-ray on Smart TV without a Blu-ray Player

3D Blu-ray ISO to Kodi | Play 3D Blu-ray with PlayStation VR 
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-02-2020 13:12:55    Onderwerp: aliana Reageren met citaat

I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! https://hmhb.org/best-cbd-oil-for-pain/
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-02-2020 13:20:15    Onderwerp: big truck towing Reageren met citaat

This is a great high resolution screen which you have shared for the users. Making a website is not an easy task but managing a good website is really a hard work. As far as this website is concerned, I am very happy. big truck towing
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-02-2020 12:00:47    Onderwerp: Resurge coupon code Reageren met citaat

I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! Resurge coupon code
Terug naar boven
mehunking

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-03-2020 11:04:47    Onderwerp: antminer Reageren met citaat

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. antminer
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> accessoires & dealers Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: