supermoto supermoto
WWW.URBAN-SUPERMOTO.BE

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Any good Android RPG games?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> off topic
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
joejonsme
nieuw member

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-07-2018 09:02:16    Onderwerp: Any good Android RPG games? Reageren met citaat

Hello,

I was looking through a few Android games last night and not really finding what I want. Hell, I can't exactly find what I want on PC, but I digress. Looking for a good, "Final Fantasy" (or, better still, old SSI Gold Box) style RPG for droid - something with lots of character types, lots of character advancement, and great tactical options. A good story and graphics that buck the "look how cute our characters are" trend would be helpful. And preferably something that can be played in little pieces of time here and there, rather than something where I am gaming on my phone for an hour straight.
Something that would make a fan of the HERO system at least somewhat satisfied with the 'crunch' of the game.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1174725
Web Video Animation Studio

Thank you.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> off topic Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: