supermoto supermoto
WWW.URBAN-SUPERMOTO.BE

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

How to Play Blu-ray/DVD Movies on PS4

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> accessoires & dealers
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Velemoochi

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-07-2017 08:49:52    Onderwerp: How to Play Blu-ray/DVD Movies on PS4 Reageren met citaat

Have you ever wanted to watch a Blu-ray and DVD movie on PS4, but not want to lose any video quality? This article mainly tells you how. 

Sony PS4 console a fantastic next-gen console with almost everything gamers are looking for: great graphical power, high storage capacity, high-resolution widescreen, HD and 4K support and more. Needless to say, it will be a great pleasant to enjoy videos/movies on this might-be-the-best game console. Spontaneously, users will have questions to ask, i.e, "Can I watch Blu-ray movies on PS4?" or "How to play a DVD on the PS4?".

As PlayStation 4 won't play Blu-rays or DVDs out of the box, customers have to install the software update when first getting it. If the PS4 is connected to the Internet, go to the function screen, select "Settings" -> "System Software Update", and update to the latest system software 1.50. In case the PS4 has no Internet connection for the time being, users can also use an external disc or USB storage to update the console system.

Until now, there are many issues of playing Blu-ray/DVD on PS4 from PlayStation4 Support. Maybe do some audio video setting could be on the cards to make BD/DVD playable on the Sony's new game console. But the complexity might be a lot more irritating.

So to play Blu-ray/DVD movies on PS4 with ease, what you need is a professional Blu-ray/DVD to PS4 Ripper- Pavtube Bytecopy that can help you to remove the protection of Blu-ray/DVD and then convert to PS4 supported mp4 format with outstanding video quality. Moreover, you can choose the desired subtitle for output and select forced subtitles for some foreign languages. The mac version is Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac.

Read on the detailed guides below:

How to Play Blu-ray/DVD Movies on PS4

Note: Put Blu-ray onto Blu-ray drive before ripping Blu-rays.

Step 1. Run the software and load Blu-ray.

Click "Load file" button to import Blu-ray/DVD. The software will recognize the real main title of Blu-ray and pick it automatically. You do not need to look for the main title manually.

Click the selected main title you can preview the whole Blu-ray/DVD movies on the preview window on the right, which works like a media player.

Tips: You can check forced subtitles for output.

"Forced subtitle" is optional and uncheck by default. Go to check "Forced subtitles" for output.

Take note that it will output forced subtitles only if it is checked. And you can choose the desired subtitle and audio tracks in the "Subtitle" and "Audio" drop list.

Step 2. Choose output format for PS4.

Choose PS4 supported formats in the "Format" dropdown list. You can go to "PSP/PS3" option to find what you like. Here "PS3 Video(720P) MPEG-4(*.mp4)" is better for wathing or streaming on PS4.

Tips: For some advances users, you can go to adjust video and audio parameters like bitrate, resolution, channels, etc. Click "Settings" button you can go to check and change them as you like.

Step 3. Convert Blu-ray to PS4

Before conversion you can go to "Browse" your computer to find the folder for output files. Then click "Convert" button to get conversion started. After a while, you can find the generated files quickly via "Open" button.

Now just copy and dump the converted video to PS4 via USB for convenient playback via PS4.

Tips: 

If you simply want to back up Blu-ray to external hard drive, here are two solutions:

1. Click the "Copy the entire disc" icon on the top to output 1:1 Blu-ray/DVD file exactly the same as original.

2. Select "Copy>Directly Copy" in format list to output an intact m2ts file of the main title.

Soure: http://mediaconverting.blogspot.com/2014/06/play-blu-raydvd-movies-on-ps4.html

Related Articles:

Play 4K Blu-ray on PS4 Pro | Best Blu-ray/DVD to PS3 Converter

Stream ISO Files to PS4 | Convert Blu-ray Movies to Sony PS Vita

Stream HD Video to PS4 | Watch 3D Movies on PS VR Headset

Play MP4 Video on PS4 From USB | Watch Torrent Movies on PS3

iTunes to PS4 | Convert TS/VOB Files to Mac and Stream to PS4

Play Yify MKV Movies on PS4 | Backup DVD to NAS for Xbox One

Play YouTube Videos on PS4 | Play 4K MP4 video files on PS4 Pro
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
AmariAvi
nieuw member

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-03-2021 18:55:30    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Playing blu-ray movies on PS4 is so good, and the quality of movie is just fantastic. I bought some blu-ray from my academic writing services australia friends, and it's proved to be quite useful for me.
Terug naar boven
fareed
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-07-2021 08:43:26    Onderwerp: master986 Reageren met citaat

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. best shedstore discount code here
Terug naar boven
fareed
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-07-2021 08:44:14    Onderwerp: master986 Reageren met citaat

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. best shedstore discount code here
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> accessoires & dealers Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: