supermoto supermoto
WWW.URBAN-SUPERMOTO.BE

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

How to put & play Amazon movies on Surface tablets?
Ga naar pagina 1, 2  Volgende

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> off topic
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Velemoochi

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-08-2015 04:37:07    Onderwerp: How to put & play Amazon movies on Surface tablets? Reageren met citaat

How to put & play Amazon movies on Surface tablets?

To get your downloaded Amazon WMV videos freely playback on Surface tablets, the best way is to remove DRM and record them before transferring.

"The day before yesterday I bought an Amazon Video, but when I put the Amazon Video to my Surface tablet, I find it is not possible to play Amazon video, the video files can't be played. What can I do? please help me!"

Many Windows device users talk about how to stream Amazon instant videos to their Surface devices. In fact, whatever app they use for Surface, Amazon Instant video files can't be played well by Surface tablets since Amazon Instant video just like iTunes, Digital Copy, BBC iPlayer contents, is protected by DRM.

So, if you want to play Amazon Video on Surface tablets you must remove protection and convert Amazon Video to the other format that Surface can support friendly, say H.264 .mp4 video. To get the work done, the key point is to select a useful DRM video converter.

Here Pavtube ChewTune is highly recommended to help you convert protected Amazon WMV to DRM-free MP4 for playing on all Surface tablets, like Surface RT, Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, etc. With it, you can effortlessly make your Amazon WMV videos playable on Surface in just a few mouse clicks in Windows 8.1/8/XP/7/Vista. It has comprehensive features that can meet all your needs. (Here is a review) Use it you just need to follow the simple guide below.

Hot Search: Blu-ray to Surface Hub | DVD to Surface Hub | DVD ISO to Surface Hub | HD/4K Videos to Surface 3 | Vudu to Surface Pro 3 | Blu-ray ISO to Surface Pro 3

Adding your Amazon WMV movie purchase to Surface tablets

Part 1. How to download Amazon Instant video to Windows/Mac computer:

All of the videos you buy from Amazon Instant Video are stored in Your Video Library. To download a video from Your Video Library on Amazon.com:

[*]Visit Your Video Library.
[*]Sign into your account if prompted.
[*]Click the video you want to watch.
[*]Choose Download to see a list of download locations and available copies of the video.
[*]If you select Download for offline viewing, choose a download location from the pull-down menu and click Download Now.

Part 2. Get the Amazon WMV videos converted into H.264 MP4 for Surface tablets

Step 1. Download Pavtube ChewTune as the Best DRM removal software.

There would be a command window pop up during the installation to install specific soundcard drive for DRM Removal, pls do not shut down it and let it running until the installation completed.

Step 2. Add video and choose target format.

Drag and drop your videos to it directly, or you can click icon to import them as below.

Let's click the drop-down-list besides "Format" and choose "Windows > Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 Video (*.mp4)" for playing on Surface tablets.

Step 3. Customize target video specs. (Optional)

Click "Settings" to enter Profile Settings window, you can find settings for video size, codec, bitrate and frame rate. Change them according to your own needs.

Step 4. Start conversion.

Now click the big red icon to start converting DRM protected Amazon WMV videos to Surface tablets in batch; this converter will activate your media player automatically and start to play this video (let's keep it running). The player windows cannot be removed or closed.

In the meanwhile, it will start to record this video in MP4 real-time. The conversion time is equal to the video length itself; you can do other tasks during the converting the process.

After the conversion, click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted video for transferring to Surface tablets for movie playback. You can also add your DRM protected files to watch on your Android devices.

Read More:

Merge Subtitles to MP4/AVI/MKV on Windows 10
Convert VIDEO_TS to MPEG on Windows 10/Yosemite
Free Windows/Mac DVD to MPEG Converter Review + Guide
Put MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, WMV, M4V, MPG videos to VTech InnoTab 3S/3
Stream Harry Potter-Complete DVD movies to Apple TV
Keeping Chapter and Subtitles When Converting Blu-ray to MKV losslessly for VLC Player
How to Add AVI files to Plex Media Sever
Rip Blu-ray to Plex in MKV with DTS 5.1 Sound
Play Amazon videos on Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 2 and Pro
Must-see 2015 Hollywood Movies

Source: Download Amazon movies to watch on Surface tablets
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-11-2021 07:48:42    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

My personal blog is a place where I share my knowledge about parenting and pregnancy. This has really opened up avenues for me to explore as well! pregnancy and parenting blog
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-11-2021 16:25:57    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

I know that there are still distributors who are being victimized by the total settlement payment. It is also the reason why Distributor Community Distributor World was created.Now, use a distributor job search guarantee company to prevent the damage of the total settlement amount! 총판구인
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-11-2021 22:34:02    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ufabet666, one football betting website, complete all bets, easy to play, get real money, the UFABET365 website is the hottest in this hour Because our system doesn't have to download the app, it doesn't have to be difficult to copy the code into the app. Apply for football betting website Best online, stable web, open for more than many years, more than 1000 members (7x24hr) เว็บพนันออนไลน์ 777
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-11-2021 17:38:48    Onderwerp: sdxzc Reageren met citaat

Board of School Examination Haryana is going to Conduct the State Class XI and XII Class or Higher Secondary 1st and 2nd Semester annual final Examination tests from March to April to the State Hindi and English Medium Collages or Institutes Students with New Syllabus for the Academic year of 2022. Haryana Bhiwani Board is Published the Blue Print of Haryana Board 12th Sample Papers 2022 at the Haryana Board official Site along HBSE 12th Sample Papers 2022 HBSE 12th Question Paper
Terug naar boven
aliana0
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-11-2021 11:22:37    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Pin badges Enamel Badges provides a massive range of custom enamel badges in the UK. we offer soft and hard enamel badges, die struck badges, and printed badges. https://www.enamelbadges.com/
Terug naar boven
Moving Company Los Angele
nieuw member

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-12-2021 12:37:45    Onderwerp: Moving Company Reageren met citaat

While choosing on Santa Monica as a new home may be straightforward, finding the right movers may be more difficult. For the best moving experience possible, look no further than our Santa Monica movers. While there are many moving companies to choose from, Moving Company Los Angeles stands out for our originality and dedication. https://movingcompanylosangeles.com/santa-monica-movers/[/url]
Terug naar boven
fareed
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-12-2021 07:24:15    Onderwerp: wdwd Reageren met citaat

So people please get off this special Domain Name thing, its not a magic word to bring in traffic, Link Alternatif
Terug naar boven
fareed
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-01-2022 19:50:42    Onderwerp: Cartwright Reageren met citaat

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! betflix ดาวน์โหลด
Terug naar boven
Stephen
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-01-2022 13:04:11    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. network cabling service
Terug naar boven
Stephen
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-03-2022 08:56:55    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks klinik ginekologi bekasi
Terug naar boven
Stephen
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-03-2022 12:35:52    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help. ฟังมวยหูออนไลน์ฟรี
Terug naar boven
Stephen
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-03-2022 14:35:40    Onderwerp: Johnston Reageren met citaat

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. yakin 777
Terug naar boven
Stephen
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-03-2022 15:04:22    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

It is a fantastic post – immense clear and easy to understand. I am also holding out for the sharks too that made me laugh. 온라인 카드깡
Terug naar boven
Stephen
veteraan

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-03-2022 15:30:24    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! 정보이용료 현금회 수수료
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    supermoto -> off topic Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Ga naar pagina 1, 2  Volgende
Pagina 1 van 2

Ga naar: